Adaptable training materials
Data protection 5 articles
- New Give your staff a 30-minute breakdown of how they can help keep your school systems and data safe, with our adaptable presentation, facilitator notes, assessment and handout. Guide them through the best practice and put their knowledge to the test with scenarios.
- Give staff a 30-minute overview of the key principles and requirements of seeking consent with our adaptable presentation, facilitator notes, quick quiz and staff handout. Get your staff up to speed on seeking consent under the UK GDPR and how to stay compliant in your school.
- Give staff a 30-minute overview of the key principles and requirements of data protection law with our adaptable presentation, facilitator notes, quick quiz and staff handout. Get your staff up to speed on the UK GDPR and how to stay compliant in your school.
Government guidance and requirements 3 articles
- The DfE has overhauled its behaviour guidance. Use our presentation to get your staff up to speed on the key changes and what this means for them, including how they should manage incidents of challenging behaviour and promote expected behaviour in your school.
- Guide staff on the changes to Ofsted inspections this year. Use our presentations to summarise what's changed for 2022/23, and give a refresher on the changes in the 2019 inspection framework.
- New Use our presentation to help your teachers and TAs understand their responsibilities under the SEND Code of Practice, including how to work with your SENCO, and how you provide SEN support in your school.
Health and safety training 5 articles
- Staff fire safety training is a requirement for all schools. Bring everyone together for this 30-minute briefing, which covers key information including how to prevent a fire from starting, what to do if a fire does break out, and how to use fire extinguishers safely.
- New You have a statutory duty to train all staff on health and safety. Use this 30-minute briefing tailored to the needs of teachers and TAs to get them thinking about the health and safety requirements in the classroom and beyond.
- New Get your staff up to speed on what they need to know about when and how to administer medication in your school, storing medication and administering it on school trips. Cement their understanding with our interactive activities and summary handout to take away.