30-minute briefing: 2019 inspection framework including changes for 2022/23
Use this presentation if you want to deliver a refresher on the changes to Ofsted inspections announced in the 2019 framework, and summarise the most recent updates for 2022/23, including an end to the transition period and current inspection delays.
- Changes to be aware of for 2022/23
- The changes introduced in the September 2019 framework
- What the 2019 framework means for your school
- Actions you’ve taken to respond to the changes
- Ofsted and COVID-19, including:
- An end to the transition period
- Current inspection timings and delays
- How inspectors will take coronavirus into account
- Remote education
- The use of tutors
Adapt the yellow highlighted parts to suit your school's circumstances.
Use these facilitator notes as your step-by-step guide to preparing for and delivering this briefing.
This presentation comes with a handout