30-minute briefing: working at height
- What we mean by 'working at height'
- How to work safely at height
- What equipment you might use
- How to use a ladder safely
- How to store equipment safely
Note: select 'enable editing' to view the below downloads if the formatting is affected by your specific version of Word or PowerPoint.
Use these facilitator notes as your step-by-step guide to preparing for and delivering this briefing.
You can download a handout of the briefing's key points, to distribute to staff.
This presentation comes with a quick assessment to check understanding at the end of the briefing, and an answer sheet for marking.
Download and edit