You are here:
Maternity leave and pay: teachers
Download our summary of the rules about maternity pay and leave, and adapt our 2 template letters, one for employees giving notice of maternity leave to their employer and the other for employers confirming maternity pay and leave details to an employee.
- Download our summary of maternity pay and leave entitlements
- Download our template letters for employers and employees
- Who's eligible for maternity leave and pay?
- What are the notice requirements?
- How much is maternity pay?
- Employees decide maternity leave dates
- Asking employees to repay maternity pay
- Maternity leave doesn't affect continuous service
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.