You are here:
Staffing structure changes: FAQs
- 1 Can we change our staffing structure?
- 2 Who is responsible?
- 3 Do we need to consult?
- 4 Can we add another TLR post?
- 5 Can we add a post to the SLT?
- 6 Can we temporarily add a new SLT post?
- 7 Can we replace a deputy with an assistant headteacher?
- 8 Can we restructure to remove teaching assistants?
- 6 external links
More from The Key
From easy-to-digest 15-minute briefings to ready-made presentations and handouts, we’ve got everything you need to confidently deliver high-impact in-school training.
Download two resources as part of your trial:
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.