You are here:
Conquer your inbox: tips and tricks
- 1 Good email practice can reduce teacher workload
- 2 Audit your inbox
- 3 Designate set times of day for email
- 4 Use folders
- 5 Create filters and rules
- 6 Follow the 2-minute rule, or make a phone call instead
- 7 Set up an automated reply
- 8 Group your contacts
- 9 Write less, write better
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.