You are here:
Strategies to improve staff wellbeing and work-life balance
- 1 Improving staff work-life balance
- 2 Creating staff 'voice' around issues of workload
- 3 Reducing teacher workload
- 4 Example of a school strategy to reduce teacher workload
- 5 Policies on staff wellbeing and work-life balance
- 13 external links
More from The Key
Covering a wide range of topics, including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.