Site navigation

You are here:

In this section (local navigation):

Alternative Sections

Upper pay range (UPR): asking to return to the main range

Ref: 6058
Last updated on 15 Apr 2014
Can a teacher on the UPR be moved back to the main range? Pay increases on the upper pay range (UPR) are permanent for as long as the teacher remains employed in the same school. We link to guidance from the DfE on the UPR.

Become a member of The Key to view this article in full

As a visitor to this site you have limited access to our service and can view article summaries only. Members can view 3,000+ articles in full and ask our researchers to answer their questions. Find out more about the benefits of The Key and our membership fees.

Free trial membership You can register for a free trial membership by clicking the button on the right.

Already a member? Log in here

Site tools


Use this to save articles that you’d like to return to later.

Visited content

This shows articles you’ve looked at.

Commented on

This keeps track of articles that you’ve commented on.

You’ve subscribed to

This shows articles where you asked to be emailed when they are updated.

Your print cart

Save articles here for printing as a batch.

The Key Group sites