You are here:
Support for a teacher judged to be underperforming
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
The Key gives school leaders access to:
- Thousands of online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- Model policies, examples of school policies, plus policy checklists
- An interactive online calendar of important dates
- Downloadable template forms and reports, planners and checklists
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Process for supporting underperforming teachers: DfE model policy
- 2 Advice on early intervention: an LA's model policy
- 3 Supporting underperforming teachers: NAHT model policy
- 4 Advice on effective support for staff
- 5 Coaching to raise teaching standards: strategies from a school
- 6 Action plans addressing teacher underperformance
- 1 download
- 8 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.