You are here:
Support for a teacher judged to be underperforming
- 1 Process for supporting underperforming teachers: DfE model policy
- 2 Advice on early intervention: an LA's model policy
- 3 Supporting underperforming teachers: NAHT model policy
- 4 Advice on effective support for staff
- 5 Coaching to raise teaching standards: strategies from a school
- 6 Action plans addressing teacher underperformance
- 1 download
- 8 external links
More from The Key
Covering a wide range of topics, including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.