You are here:
Effective recruitment: case studies from schools
Are there examples of effective recruitment strategies? This article has 6 case studies from schools, including 3 teaching schools. We also link to an article with expert advice on recruiting in the most cost-effective way.
- Emphasising career development and wellbeing
- Using different avenues for recruitment
- Promoting the school's ethos
- Having a 'unique selling point'
- Recruiting 'raising attainment coaches'
- Recruiting due to a sudden high staff turnover
- Cost-effective recruitment
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.