You are here:
Governor involvement in staff appointments
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
The Key gives school leaders access to:
- Thousands of online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- Model policies, examples of school policies, plus policy checklists
- An interactive online calendar of important dates
- Downloadable template forms and reports, planners and checklists
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 Appointment of headteachers and deputy headteachers
- 2 Appointment of assistant headteachers
- 3 Delegating responsibility for staff appointments
- 4 May governors attend interviews for teaching staff?
- 5 Should governors attend interviews for support staff?
- 6 Staff governor involvement in interviews
- 7 Parent governor involvement in interviews
- 6 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.