You are here:
Staff being recruited directly by other schools
Want to read more?
To read this article in full, sign up for a free trial of The Key.
The Key gives school leaders access to:
- Thousands of online articles, with information and resources on all aspects of school leadership
- Model policies, examples of school policies, plus policy checklists
- An interactive online calendar of important dates
- Downloadable template forms and reports, planners and checklists
- Our unlimited 'Ask the expert' service
- Help with preparing for Ofsted inspections
- A weekly News Briefing
Already a member?
- 1 ASCL: direct recruitment of staff by other schools
- 2 NAHT: LAs discourage 'poaching' between maintained schools
- 3 Expert advice: confirm facts before taking action
- 4 Expert advice: incentivise staff to stay
- 5 Expert advice: discuss the situation
- 6 Can we inform staff in other schools about a vacancy?
- 3 external links
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.