You are here:

Qualification requirements for extended services staff

Ref: 32880
Last updated on 18 December 2017
School types: All · School phases: All
In-depth article
Are there qualification requirements for extended services staff? We explain that extended services must meet the EYFS or Childcare Register requirements, and relay details of the qualifications needed.

Article tools


  1. 1 Clubs must meet requirements
  2. 2 Requirements under the Early Years Register
  3. 3 Requirements under the Childcare Register

Article features

  • 4 external links

More from The Key

CPD Toolkit Fresh

CPD Toolkit makes it easy to run training in-house

Covering a wide range of topics, including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.