You are here:

Last updated on 20 June 2017
Ref: 4060
School types: All · School phases: All

Can we contest the placement of a pupil with special educational needs (SEN)? We look at whether schools can challenge a decision to name a school on a child's education, health and care (EHC) plan. We also include advice on presenting your case to the local authority.

Article tools

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.