Premises and facilities
Building and site management 7 articles
- Understand your requirements to display certain information around the school, and read tips on how best to present information in your reception area and staffroom.
- Find out what information should be shared with visitors to your school and in what format, including safeguarding and practical advice. Also see examples of how other schools communicate with visitors.
- It's good practice for you to carry out premises inspections to help you stay compliant with your statutory duties under health and safety law. Read guidance on your statutory duties and the areas you should inspect, relating to asbestos, electrical equipment and fire safety.
Building design and requirements 1 article
Facilities and equipment 2 articles
- Use our template asset register to keep track of your inventory and help you accurately budget for replacements and insurance.
- You can have CCTV cameras in your school under the UK GDPR, provided you have a lawful basis for doing so. Learn about how the UK GDPR might impact your school's CCTV processes, and find out what you should consider before installing CCTV.