You must publish a pupil premium strategy statement
All schools that receive the pupil premium must do this annually, using the templates provided by the DfE.
These templates, along with sample statements to help you fill them out, are available here. You must fill yours out for 2022/23 by 31 December 2022.
Your statement must include:
- An overview of your school and pupil premium details, including the:
- Proportion of eligible pupils
- The years your strategy covers
- A funding overview, covering:
- Pupil premium and recovery premium allocations for this academic year
- Pupil premium carried forward from previous years
- Total budget for this academic year
You must also include for the current academic year (part A of the template):
And for the previous