Pupils: risk assessments
- First aid in schools: risk assessments Read a summary of the guidance on what you should consider when assessing first aid needs, and see how different schools are carrying out their risk assessments in practice.
- Prevent risk assessment As part of the Prevent duty, you need to assess the risk of pupils being drawn into terrorism. Use our template and advice to help you.
- Pupils using mobility aids: template risk assessments Use and adapt our risk assessment templates to address potential hazards for pupils in wheelchairs or who use crutches. Be clear on the hazards you need to consider and see example risk assessments.
- Pupils with challenging behaviour: risk assessments and guidance Complete a risk assessment as early as possible to get support for the child and keep other pupils and staff safe. Download our template and use our prompts to help complete it.
- Pupils with SEND: do we need a risk assessment? Not all pupils with SEND will need an individual risk assessment – it will depend on the needs of the pupil. Find out how to make this decision using our set of questions.