Staff and visitors: risk assessments
- Home visits: risk assessment See examples of risk assessments from a school and a local authority to help you write your own.
- Pregnant staff: risk assessments Be clear on your requirements around risk assessments for new and expectant mothers in your school, and see an example template from a local authority. Know what to consider when taking pregnant staff on school trips.
- Staff with medical conditions: guidance on assessing risks You don't need a separate risk assessment for staff with medical conditions. Find out how to take their needs into account when reviewing your existing risk assessments.
- Stress: risk assessments Find examples of risk assessments to help manage stress in your school. See further resources from the Health and Safety Executive to support you when writing your own, and a step-by-step guide from a union to help you carry it out.
- Work experience placements in school: guidance and risk assessments Get guidance on the things you need to consider as a placement provider. Plus, see an example risk assessment from a school.