- Classroom provision for pupils with SEND: checklist Download our checklist to evaluate classrooms as suitable learning environments for pupils with SEND, including dyslexia, autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). Learn how to arrange classrooms to maximise opportunities for all pupils.
- Evaluate your subject/department: SEF checklist Download and adapt our checklist to evaluate the effectiveness of your subject or department. It's divided into the 2019 Ofsted framework judgements, and is designed to work alongside our curriculum evaluation tools.
- How to do your own subject deep dive Follow our step-by-step guide to help you collaborate with staff to carry out your own subject deep dive, with a view to making improvements to your curriculum.
- Planning scrutiny: template Download and customise our template to help you scrutinise teachers' general and topic-specific plans.
- Pupil-led work scrutinies: guidance and example questions Find out how to make sure your pupil-led work scrutinies are set up for success. Download our example questions to help staff embed pupil voice into the process.
- SMSC audit: template and examples Use our template to audit your spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) provision, and look at examples of completed audits from schools.
- Work scrutiny: how-to and template Follow these steps to make sure your work scrutinies have an impact and lead to improvements in your school.