Supporting learning in the EYFS
EYFS assessment 2 articles
- Learn about the statutory assessment requirements under the EYFS framework, and how to assess effectively and fairly. Understand how to monitor progress in the early years with minimal paperwork using these strategies and our downloadable templates, and get clued up on what Ofsted is looking for.
- You must administer the reception baseline assessment (RBA) to all new reception pupils in maintained schools and academies. Find out how it works so you're prepared to carry it out.
EYFS curriculum 11 articles
- Learn what constructive child-led learning practice looks like and how to find a good balance of child-initiated and adult-led activities. Use our expert's guidance to understand how to provide challenge to your pupils in the early years during child-initiated learning.
- Download our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) learning environment audit to assess the indoor and outdoor learning spaces in your early years provision.
- Changes to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework have applied since 1 September 2021. Read our summary to understand the changes to the previous framework.