Supporting learning in the EYFS
EYFS assessment 5 articles
- Learn about the 3 statutory requirements under the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework 2021 and the role of your local authority, and how these differ from the 2017 framework.
- Leave the excessive paperwork behind - instead, find out how to use your professional judgement to monitor and assess children’s progress in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- If you find proformas helpful for tracking progress, download our individual and cohort-level tools to monitor progress against the early learning goals in your Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
EYFS curriculum 11 articles
- Learn what constructive child-led learning practice looks like and how to find a good balance of child and adult-led activities. Use our expert's guidance to understand how to provide challenge to your EYFS children.
- Download our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) learning environment audit to assess the indoor and outdoor learning spaces in your early years provision.
- Changes to the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework will apply from 1 September 2021. Download our summary sheet to compare and contrast the changes with the existing framework, and read about the changes to assessment and moderation.