Interventions to raise achievement 7 articles
- Download our alternative provision (AP) audit to help you decide whether a provider is suitable for your pupils. Plus, find out how Ofsted inspects your AP and how you should work with the provider during your pupil's stay there.
- Learn how to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils in your school. Find out how to identify barriers to learning, select targeted interventions based on evidence, and how to evaluate your progress.
- Use our tool to help you monitor the effectiveness of your interventions. Get expert advice on the types of evidence to look for and how to present this to governors.
Raising the achievement of groups 5 articles
- Identify the groups of pupils you need to raise progress for, then download our action plan template and follow expert advice to create your own. It includes an example focused on boys' writing, but can be adapted for any group of underachieving pupils.
- Know when a pupil has EAL, and how to record languages spoken by a pupil on your school census and in your own internal records.
- Find strategies to help your pupils with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) to improve their writing and boost their confidence.