Equality and inclusion policies
- Accessibility plan: model and examples Download our model accessibility plan and adapt it to suit your context.
- Collective worship policies Get inspiration for writing your collective worship policy with examples from primary, secondary and special schools. Plus, find guidance on what to include in your own policy.
- Equality information and objectives: model and examples Use our model policy document and guidance on writing objectives to help you comply with the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED).
- Equality policies Get tips on what to include in your policy and advice on how to make a pupil-friendly version. Plus see examples from other schools.
- Equal opportunities policy: examples Get inspiration in writing your own equal opportunities policy with examples of policies from a range of primary schools, secondary schools and a special school.
- Inclusion policies Find out what to include in your inclusion policy and see examples of policies from schools.
Modern slavery act statement: guidance and examples (academies)
Find out if your trust requires a modern slavery act statement and what it should include.
For Trust Leaders
- SEND policy: model and examples Download and adapt our model SEND policy, or get help writing your own with our checklist and some examples from schools and trusts.
- SEN information report: model and examples Download and adapt our model SEN information report, or use our checklist to save yourself some time and help make sure you're compliant.
- Sustainability policy: guidance and examples Find guidance on what to include in your school's sustainability policy, based on the DfE's sustainability and climate change strategy. Look at example statements for inspiration, and see examples of sustainability and environmental policies from other schools.