Site management policies
- Asbestos management: template plan and example policies You must have an asbestos management plan in place. Use our downloadable template to stay compliant with requirements, and see examples of asbestos policies from schools.
- Asset management plan: guidance and model Maintained schools should have an asset management plan. Use our template to help create yours and track upcoming projects.
- CCTV policy: model and examples Use and adapt our model CCTV policy to suit your school's context. See examples of CCTV policies from primary, secondary and special schools, to help develop your own.
- Premises hire policy: model and examples UpdatedDownload and adapt our model lettings policy to help your school or trust generate additional income. Our model includes a hire request form.
- Premises management policy: model You don't have to have a dedicated premises management policy, but you do need premises management documents to show how you take care of things like asbestos, fire safety and statutory testing. Use our model policy to help you set out your approach to premises management.
- School key holders: example policies See example school key holder policies from a primary school, a secondary school and a pupil referral unit, to get inspiration for your own.
- School minibus policies Get ideas for your own school minibus policy with these examples from primary, secondary and special schools.
- School security policy: guidance and examples Understand what's expected from your security policy and procedures, including how to assess and manage risks, who should be involved, and how to use your existing school policies to inform your approach to school security.