Download and adapt our template
Use this presentation to get new parents/carers to your school informed and confident.
This presentation should take no more than 30 minutes.
- An introduction to yourself as headteacher
- A potted history of your school
- Your school’s vision and ethos
- If you're in a trust/federation: an overview of this
- Expectations for:
- If your school runs breakfast/after-school clubs: what this looks like
- How parents/carers can get involved in your school:
- Becoming a governor
- Joining the PTA
- A flag about free school meals (FSM)
- Key dates for the diary
- Parents/carers first ports of call
Note: select 'enable editing' to view the below downloads if the formatting is affected by your specific version of Word or PowerPoint.
In advance of the session: