You are here:

Multi-purpose parental consent forms

Ref: 7516
Last updated on 29 June 2018
School types: All · School phases: All
In-depth article
Use our multi-purpose form when seeking consent from parents. It covers consent for on-site and non-residential off-site activities, administering medicine, and emergency release. We also look at examples of forms from schools, and a 'one-off' form for off-site activities.

Article tools


  1. 1 Downloadable consent form 
  2. 2 Examples from schools
  3. 3 Consent form from the DfE for off-site activities
  4. 4 Dealing with failure to complete consent forms

The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.