You are here:
Parent View: questionnaire content
Find out which questions Ofsted asks parents in its Parent View questionnaire, and learn what happens if the questionnaire identifies apparent issues.
- What is Parent View?
- What questions are asked on Parent View?
- How many responses are needed?
- How does Ofsted ensure that Parent View is not abused?
- What if the questionnaire identifies apparent issues?
- Can schools create a guest account for parents to use?
- What information do schools give to parents about Parent View?
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.