Parent View: questionnaire content
Find out which questions Ofsted asks parents in its Parent View questionnaire, and learn what happens if the questionnaire identifies apparent issues.
- What is Parent View?
- What questions are asked on Parent View?
- How many responses are needed?
- How does Ofsted ensure that Parent View is not abused?
- What if the questionnaire identifies apparent issues?
- Can schools create a guest account for parents to use?
- What information do schools give to parents about Parent View?
What is Parent View?
Parent View is an online questionnaire for parents and carers to share their views about their child's school with Ofsted.
Ofsted uses the information collected through the questionnaire to inform decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
What questions are asked on Parent View?
My child is happy at this school My child feels safe at this school The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (yes or no) The school has high expectations for my child My child does