You are here:
School attendance and Ofsted judgements
How does Ofsted judge attendance? In this article, we look at how Ofsted evaluates attendance, and we relay advice from three of our associate education experts on how attendance affects Oftsed judgements. You will also find information on how to find Ofsted reports that reference attendance.
- No separate grade for attendance
- Attendance as part of the judgement on behaviour and safety
- Inspecting the effectiveness of 16-19 study programmes
- Inspectors look at attendance data before an inspection
- How can attendance affect Ofsted grades?
- Reference to attendance in Ofsted reports
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.