30-minute briefing, for all staff: cyber security
Use this presentation to help your staff understand how cyber security impacts their role, as well as the best practice for keeping your school's devices and network as safe as possible.
In this briefing for all staff, you'll cover:
- What common cyber security risks there are (and how to spot them)
- How to reduce the risk of a security breach
- How to make strong passwords
- How to deal with phishing email attacks
- What to do if there’s a data breach
This briefing has been approved by Judicium Education.
Deliver this presentation to your staff. Adapt the yellow highlighted text to suit your school's circumstances.
Use these facilitator notes as your step-by-step guide to prepare for and deliver this briefing.
Adapt the yellow highlighted parts to suit your