Download our teacher workload audit tool
Use it to:
- Get a clear idea of your teachers' workloads
- Identify areas that are taking up too much time
- Get staff feedback on more efficient ways to work
- A table to record how long teachers spend on different type of tasks
- A short survey to collect feedback
Emphasise that the audit isn't designed to monitor teachers' work
Instead, it's there to help you find out what's putting pressure on them.
This will encourage your staff to fill it out accurately, and make sure they don't view it as another burden on their time.
Adapt the audit to suit you and your staff
Carry out the audit over a period of a few weeks to a month Repeat the audit to compare workloads at different times of the year Use the tool at points when