You are here:
Managing late collection of pupils
Get expert advice on what to do if parents don't collect their children from school on time, or fail to collect them. See examples of school policies on late or non-collection.
- Establish a clear procedure for late collection
- How to deal with parents who are persistently late in collecting children
- How to respond when parents fail to collect their children
- Charging parents for late collection
- Examples of school policies on late and non-collection
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.