You are here:
Assessing and tracking pupils' progress
Find out what to consider when assessing and tracking pupil progress. See examples of how schools are doing this and which commercial packages they're using.
- What to think about when tracking pupil progress
- Use data effectively to promote learning above tracking
- Be wary about developing term-specific assessment criteria for each year group
- See how schools are approaching this
- Take a look at these templates from a headteacher
- Commercial packages schools are using
More from The Key
Bitesize training with a big impact
Our on-demand training has your whole board covered and lets them learn at a time and pace that suits them.
Help your new governors hit the ground running with our expertly-designed induction training, and our role-specific courses support your link governors develop key skills and confidence in their role.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.