Examinations and qualifications 2 articles
- Get your head around access arrangements: how they work and when you need to apply for them. Understand how you might be involved, so you can effectively support pupils during their exams and make sure you comply with JCQ requirements.
- Exams are due to go ahead this summer, but there are some changes to normal procedures. Understand the current plans for summer 2022 and how assessment will look different.
Internal assessment (secondary) 4 articles
- Read advice on assessing pupils in PE from the Association for Physical Education. See examples of PE assessment grids from primary and secondary schools.
- Once you've established the purpose of your internal assessments, use our list of questions to help you assess their quality.
- Find out how to effectively moderate teacher assessments. Develop robust processes to make sure your teachers are making accurate judgements of pupils' progress.