- Assessment requirements in the EYFS Learn about the 3 statutory requirements under the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework 2021 and the role of your local authority, and how these differ from the 2017 framework.
- EYFS: how to effectively monitor progress Leave the excessive paperwork behind - instead, find out how to use your professional judgement to monitor and assess children’s progress in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- EYFS: proformas for tracking pupil progress If you find proformas helpful for tracking progress, download our individual and cohort-level tools to monitor progress against the early learning goals in your Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- How to moderate assessment of the EYFS profile Find out how to conduct effective moderation of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) profile to help practitioners make accurate and consistent judgements of children's progress.
- Reception baseline assessment All new reception pupils are expected to take the reception baseline assessment. Find out how it works so you're prepared to carry it out.