Interventions to raise achievement 5 articles
- Download our alternative provision (AP) audit to help you decide whether a provider is suitable for your pupils. Plus, find out how Ofsted inspects your AP and how you should work with the provider during your pupil's time there.
- Learn how to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils in your school. Find out how to identify barriers to learning, select targeted interventions based on evidence, and how to evaluate your progress.
- Use our toolkit to monitor the effectiveness of your interventions. Find a tracking tool, a template for SEND case studies, and a pupil voice survey. Also, get expert advice on the types of evidence to look for and how to present this to governors.
Raising the achievement of groups 4 articles
- Identify the groups of pupils you need to raise progress for, then download our action plan template and follow expert advice to create your own. It includes an example focused on boys' writing, but can be adapted for any group of underachieving pupils.
- Know when a pupil has EAL, and how to record languages spoken by a pupil on your school census and in your own internal records.
- Mobilise your whole school to raise the attainment of pupils with special educational needs (SEN). Learn strategies for meeting each pupil's academic and wellbeing needs, and how to choose and evaluate appropriate interventions.