Staffing changes: letter to parents
Download our template letter to inform parents about staffing changes in your school. You'll also find examples from other schools.
Download our template letter
Adapt it in line with the staffing changes you've made.
See examples from schools
Bovingdon Primary Academy in Hertfordshire has a letter to parents explaining class and staff changes for the 2021/22 academic year (in the section 'General information'). The letter outlines:
- When pupils will be able to meet the new staff members
- Class allocations for the academic year
Crestwood Community School in Hampshire has a letter explaining the change in staffing for the spring 2022 term. You can find the letter to parents under 'December 2021'. It outlines:
- The secondment of a member of staff to another school
- The appointment of 2 current members of staff as acting assistant headteachers
- An update from the headteacher