You are here:
Breakfast clubs: FAQs
Are schools obliged to offer breakfast clubs? We answer this and other frequently-asked questions (FAQs) about school breakfast clubs. You will find guidance on topics such as providing food, charging for provision, and Ofsted registration.
- Must we offer a breakfast club?
- Must before-school clubs include breakfast?
- Must food provided at breakfast clubs meet the school food standards?
- Can we charge for breakfast clubs?
- Are FSM-eligible pupils entitled to free meals in breakfast club?
- What are the average fees for breakfast clubs?
- Do we need to register our breakfast club with Ofsted?
More from The Key
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.