Identifying SEN and running interventions
- Identifying pupils with SEN Get tips on best practice for identifying and assessing special educational needs (SEN). Help your teachers spot whether a pupil may have SEN with our guide and template referral form.
- Internal SEN referral form: template and examples Download our template form designed to help teachers refer a pupil to your SENCO, and see 2 more examples of the referral form to help you to create your own.
- Observing pupils with SEND: templates Use our templates to record observations of your pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities, both in the classroom and in the playground.
- Recording and monitoring interventions: template forms Download our forms to record and monitor interventions for all pupils with special educational needs (SEN) in one document.
- Tools for assessing and tracking pupils' SEMH Use this list to find the right tool to assess pupils' social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) needs, and track their progress.