You are here:
Ofsted: latest updates
- 1 Dec 18: HMCI's annual report, DfE tells Ofsted to inspect more ‘outstanding’ schools
- 2 Nov 18: DfE considers 'outstanding' exemption, more on curriculum research
- 3 Oct 18: new judgement areas focus on curriculum, new Ofsted website
- 4 Sep 18: MPs and headteachers criticise Ofsted
- 5 Aug 18: Ofsted teacher survey results
- 6 Jul 18: handbook changes, new approach for MAT inspection
- 7 Jun 18: framework development focal points revealed
- 8 May 18: NAO report and lesson observation research findings
- 9 Apr 18: inspection handbook changes
- 10 Dec 17: inspection handbook changes
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.