Pupil premium: accessing the list of eligible pupils
Learn how to access the DfE's list of pupils eligible for the pupil premium, using the new Get Information About Pupils (GIAP) service.
Get Information About Pupils (GIAP) is replacing Key to Success (KTS)
- Is still being developed and currently in the private beta phase
- Is accessible to all school users who have the GIAP application on their DfE Sign-in account
- Doesn't have all data available yet
- Is still currently available
- Is there to check for any data that's not yet available on GIAP
Pupil premium data on GIAP
Version 1.5 of GIAP has been postponed, with the revised release date to be confirmed.
Once version 1.5 of GIAP is released, you'll be able to find 3 years of historical data on the pupil premium for:
These datasets will be available within the downloads from:
- National Pupil Database (NPD) search results
- Pupil Premium search results
- Data Downloads
The DfE expects to add more historical data in later versions of GIAP.