Highlights from school evaluation and improvement
Self-evaluation forms (SEFs) 3 articles
- Use our SEF checklist to plan your monitoring activities and see what Ofsted is looking for. Download our template to help you evaluate your school against the Ofsted framework. Plus, see examples from a range of schools.
- Download the Church of England's evaluation schedule for the statutory inspection of Anglican and Methodist schools (SIAMS), and see examples of completed self-evaluation forms from primary schools.
- Get advice on writing a subject leader report in primary school. See examples of subject reports from primary schools for core and non-core subjects.
Self-evaluation guidance 11 articles
- Download our template school self-evaluation schedule to help you plan tasks for senior leaders, middle leaders and governors throughout the year.
- See how to develop your own formula to measure the quality of teaching in your school. Also find a research report on effective methods of teacher evaluation, and how a MAT measures teachers' performance linked to pay progression.
- Read on for details of 8 key actions to take when evaluating your subject department, with tips from our experts on analysing results, conducting pupil voice surveys and creating an action plan.