- How to create a cost-effective staffing structure Make sure your staffing structure is providing value for money. Take a look at our tips and strategies for finding what cost-saving structure will work best for your school.
- Job sharing: how to make it work Whether you're thinking about setting up a shared-working arrangement or trying to get the most out of a current job share, read our top tips about how to make job sharing work in your school.
- Leadership structures in 'outstanding' schools Find guidance from a school leader on how you can organise your staffing structure, and have a look at how some ‘outstanding’ schools have structured their leadership teams.
- Leadership structures in primary schools Get to grips with the different leadership structures available, and see examples of how schools, including small schools, are organising their senior and middle leaders.
- Organising a cost-effective support staff structure Read advice and case studies on achieving better efficiency in how you use support staff, and download our guide to calculating support staff salary costs.
- Primary school staffing structures: examples See examples of staffing structures from a range of primary schools.
- Staffing structures: special schools See examples of structures from primary, secondary and all-through special schools, and read advice on what to consider when reviewing your staffing structure.