You are here:
Interview tasks for a school data manager (secondary)
- 1 Provide a breakdown of attainment across subjects in the school
- 2 Examine the attainment of different groups of pupils
- 3 Use school performance data to present to the leadership team
- 4 Identify whether sixth form students are making expected progress
- 5 Use Excel to re-present a dataset
- 6 Further possible data analysis tasks
- 1 external link
More from The Key
From easy-to-digest 15-minute briefings to ready-made presentations and handouts, we’ve got everything you need to confidently deliver high-impact in-school training.
Download two resources as part of your trial:
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.