You are here:
Interview tasks for a school data manager (secondary)
What interview tasks could we use in recruiting a school data manager? Two of The Key's associate education experts suggest interview tasks for candidates for the role of school data manager. Tasks include using and interpreting GCSE performance data, and a spreadsheet exercise.
- Provide a breakdown of attainment across subjects in the school
- Examine the attainment of different groups of pupils
- Use school performance data to present to the leadership team
- Identify whether sixth form students are making expected progress
- Use Excel to re-present a dataset
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.