You're not required to have a single equality scheme
Your school has to comply with the Public Sector Equality Duty (PSED), which is part of the Equality Act 2010.
This means that you have to publish:
You're not required to create a single equality scheme, although the DfE’s guidance states that you can do so if it helps you comply with the equality duty (see paragraph 5.16).
- Appleton Primary School in Hull
- Riverhead Infants' School in Kent
- Bishop Heber High School in Cheshire
- Katharine Lady Berkeley’s School in Gloucestershire (under “safeguarding policies”)
Special school examples
- Abbey Court Foundation Special School in Medway
- Woodlands School in Surrey