Fundraising and grants
- Case study: getting the most out of PTA fundraising efforts Parent and carer associations are a great way to build a strong sense of community and to help your school get the extra financial support it needs. See how one PTA raised over £20,000 in a term and share their ideas with your own PTA.
- Case study: how to make your school community your best fundraising asset Struggling to balance the budget? Lucky enough to have parents who can help out? Read on to see how Horniman Primary School has harnessed the power of the local community to double the PTA's annual fundraising income, to maintain what parents value most about the school.
- Case study: Increase pupil numbers with a targeted marketing strategy Rural schools frequently struggle with funding and many are fighting to stay viable. Here’s how one rural academy trust used marketing to increase pupil numbers by 20% - and, as a result, boost its school’s income.
- Fundraising ideas for small schools See expert advice and practical ways of fundraising for small or rural schools, to help you combat any challenges in generating income. Find out how one small, rural school raised £50,000 for a new classroom, and how you can too.
- Funds and freebies: monthly highlights Updated Find a selection of the grants available to schools across a range of areas, and details of freebies you can access. You can also learn about cost-of-living support available for your school and community.
- Generating income and maximising funds With uncertainties around the cost of living, you might be thinking about how to raise more money for your school. Read on for ways to make the most of your funding and post-Covid premium, how to generate extra income and how schools have put their ideas into practice.
- How to develop your MAT income generation strategy Follow our step-by-step guide and use our templates to help you develop your trust’s income generation and fundraising strategy. You'll find trust and school-level templates.For Trust Leaders
- How to write a successful grant application Know the ins and outs of writing a successful funding application and find out about the latest opportunities.