You are here:
Voluntary funds: what can they be used for?
- 1 Contact your LA or ESFA
- 2 Community school funds registered as charities
- 3 PRUs and AP academies
- 4 LA guidelines
- 5 Converting to academy status: what happens to the fund?
- 6 Use of the voluntary fund: example
- 7 Staff parties: can we use the voluntary fund?
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.