You are here:
Taking and displaying pupil photos and information
- 1 Work out your 'lawful basis' for displaying the data
- 2 Follow the data protection principles
- 3 Consider safeguarding risks as well as data protection
- 4 When you won't need consent to take and display images
- 5 When you will need consent to take and display images
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.