You are here:
How to review your curriculum
Use our step-by-step guide to review your curriculum, whatever stage you're at. 99.9% jargon-free.
- 1. Make sure your school has a clear vision and rationale
- 2. Brush up on your curriculum knowledge
- 3. Diagnose problems in your whole-school offer
- 4. Diagnose problems at subject or year-group level
- 5. Plan your curriculum changes
- 6. Make the changes and monitor their impact
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.