You are here:
Effective teaching: research into key features
- 1 Sutton Trust review of research on high quality teaching
- 2 CfBT Education Trust review of research on effective teaching strategies
- 3 Report on what constitutes 'good teaching'?
- 4 EEF Toolkit: effective teaching strategies
- 5 Effective primary pedagogical strategies in English and mathematics
- 6 Ranking of teaching strategies by effect size
- 7 CPD module on excellent teaching
- 1 video
- 8 external links
More from The Key
Covering topics including differentiation, assessment, SEND and growth mindset, CPD Toolkit has been created by subject experts and tested by teachers to guarantee practical, engaging training that's also excellent value for money.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence.