You are here:
Curriculum model policy
If you're reviewing your curriculum, use our model document to update your curriculum policy. See examples from primary, secondary and special schools.
16 December 2020: We reviewed this policy to check it's still up to date. The requirements haven't changed.
Download our model policy
Please note: you don't need a curriculum policy and Ofsted doesn't expect you to have one. Read about how Ofsted inspects your curriculum. Stay on top of Ofsted's plans throughout the coronavirus period by reading our updates.
- Takes account of relevant requirements, guidance and good practice
- Is approved by Forbes Solicitors
- Is easy to adapt to save you time and keep your school compliant
Primary maintained schools
- Hookstone Chase Primary School, North Yorkshire
- Bowes Primary School, Enfield
- GEMS Twickenham Primary Academy, Richmond upon Thames
- Primary: Bright Futures School for children with autism, Oldham
- Secondary: Woodlands Secondary School in Luton
Secondary maintained schools
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.