You are here:
Childcare disqualification requirements
Understand childcare disqualification, who it applies to and how to conduct a disqualification check.
- What are the childcare disqualification requirements?
- Who the regulations apply to
- How to conduct a childcare disqualification check
- Don't rely on self-disclosure to conduct this check
- How to prevent unsuitable candidates from applying
- How to maintain your records once you've recruited someone
- What to do if someone is disqualified
More from The Key
Upskill your staff, any time, anywhere with CPD Toolkit.
The most effective way to deliver engaging virtual training to support the professional development of your staff.
Downloadable courses and 5-minute online summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating in-school, via video call or independently at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.