You are here:
Childcare disqualification requirements
Understand childcare disqualification, who it applies to and how to conduct a disqualification check.
- What are the childcare disqualification requirements?
- Who the regulations apply to
- How to conduct a childcare disqualification check
- Don't rely on self-disclosure to conduct this check
- How to prevent unsuitable candidates from applying
- How to maintain your records once you've recruited someone
- What to do if someone is disqualified
More from The Key
Evidence-led training courses that make it easy to upskill staff, anytime, anywhere.
CPD Toolkit is the most effective way to virtually deliver evidence-led training and support the professional development of your staff. Downloadable courses and online 5-minute summaries provide flexibility for training, whether staff are participating as skeleton staff in-school, via video call or individually at their own pace.
The Key has taken great care in publishing this article. However, some of the article's content and information may come from or link to third party sources whose quality, relevance, accuracy, completeness, currency and reliability we do not guarantee. Accordingly, we will not be held liable for any use of or reliance placed on this article's content or the links or downloads it provides. This article may contain information sourced from public sector bodies and licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.